Skip to main content

Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet & swallow hard....

Its always tough I guess when out of nowhere it seems (most of the time) you find yourself in a situation wondering how the fukc did I get here...unfortunately it happens, or more correctly happened to me, home life etc is great, but professionally things couldn't be more left field than what they are, its like you wake up and its impossible to connect the world before you fell asleep with the one you awoke to...I feel like a piece went missing, that's how strange things have been for me the last few weeks. What irks the most is the fact that I didn't see it coming, and normally (mostly) I always do!! but that's life, time for resilience, even if, for the moment there is no understanding....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for change...

Or should it be change with time? Sometimes I feel we get the two confused... I think we should live true according to our heart's knowledge of what's right, strive to live that way despite the hardship that may at times arise and in that way, as the cliche goes we can be the change we want to see in the world!!! Posted from Blogium for iPhone

Great quote on Affirmative Action in SA

“South Africa is the only country in the world where affirmative action is in the favour of the majority who has complete political control. The fact that the political majority requires affirmative action to protect them against a 9% minority group is testament to a complete failure on their part to build their own wealth making structures, such that their only solution is to take it from others.” London Times

We are warriors, of sorts...

I get that there are 'different' types of Christians in the world, and indeed that it takes all types of people, Christian and otherwise to make the world, I myself don't understand why people put so much effort into trying to convert 'other' religions to their own because I dont think religion (or faith) defines a persons character, or implies some form or depth of integrity... I just don't get it, its not to say I'm right or wrong, but if we focussed more on living better lives, giving more, being more empathetic, more gracious in defeat, more sharing in victory and more loving then I'm convinced that we'll be better people and the world, in some incremental way would be a better place, whatever faith we practice! The piece above, I did purely to convey that at times it takes a bit of delivry to create the best angels...not always, but battles and wars are far from fairytales and love poems...