Skip to main content

Untimely

I realise that the more we strive to do that which would be deemed good the more difficult it is to define what good is. I think this because doing good means giving of one's self and thus the 'good' is merely an extension of what we ourselves strive for, based on our own understanding of what good entails...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attitude is NB

The reality is just that plain, people with a positive attitude, enjoy more successes than those with sh1tty attitudes… The trick is to have and maintain a positive attitude in spite of the myriad of challenges that exist, next to reflect and look at how we can reach be a little more positive then hey, I firmly believe it comes down to striving to be better, in what we we do and how we engage with those around us, be they friend’s, stranger or colleagues. Be friendly, helpful and honest… It’s a good start

Time for change...

Or should it be change with time? Sometimes I feel we get the two confused... I think we should live true according to our heart's knowledge of what's right, strive to live that way despite the hardship that may at times arise and in that way, as the cliche goes we can be the change we want to see in the world!!! Posted from Blogium for iPhone

funky chillin'

A bench of note... Fairy bits merged with industrial tough! In Swaziland Posted from Blogium for iPhone