Skip to main content

EcoSure

So we strive to grasp the basics of being an island in a sea of consequence, the little bits of reality that do intrude are rapidly obliterated by conscious thought. And all that remains are vestiges of what we dreamt and hoped for. But sometimes we get so wrapped up in what we may have lost that we miss the myriad of opportunities that come sneaking in, bit by bit…
Similarly the pressure that we face in trying to save the little integrity we have left, vested interests in being the highly incompetent custodians of this planet increasingly seem to prove humanity’s inadequacies!
And the reality that we’ll more than likely fail seems more and more like the only option, scary though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for change...

Or should it be change with time? Sometimes I feel we get the two confused... I think we should live true according to our heart's knowledge of what's right, strive to live that way despite the hardship that may at times arise and in that way, as the cliche goes we can be the change we want to see in the world!!! Posted from Blogium for iPhone

Great quote on Affirmative Action in SA

“South Africa is the only country in the world where affirmative action is in the favour of the majority who has complete political control. The fact that the political majority requires affirmative action to protect them against a 9% minority group is testament to a complete failure on their part to build their own wealth making structures, such that their only solution is to take it from others.” London Times

We are warriors, of sorts...

I get that there are 'different' types of Christians in the world, and indeed that it takes all types of people, Christian and otherwise to make the world, I myself don't understand why people put so much effort into trying to convert 'other' religions to their own because I dont think religion (or faith) defines a persons character, or implies some form or depth of integrity... I just don't get it, its not to say I'm right or wrong, but if we focussed more on living better lives, giving more, being more empathetic, more gracious in defeat, more sharing in victory and more loving then I'm convinced that we'll be better people and the world, in some incremental way would be a better place, whatever faith we practice! The piece above, I did purely to convey that at times it takes a bit of delivry to create the best angels...not always, but battles and wars are far from fairytales and love poems...