Skip to main content

Into oblivion…

not sure why I chose that title, just came to mind and it sounded appropriate though I am not sure why… Like those 6th sense moments where you’re not sure why something is relevant and/or important but your gut says so, and we trust it.
Not that I intended this post to be ‘heavy’, actually quite the opposite, cos I feel rather light of heart today, not that I often feel that way enough to write though. However, today is a good day and I don’t acknowledge them often enough, so this is just a credit note for the good days, may many more follow, and our acknowledgment of them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

survival is a necessity!

When all seems obtuse, unclear, and/or uncertain, and transience is the only unequivocal, then, survival is the most forgiving option...

funky chillin'

A bench of note... Fairy bits merged with industrial tough! In Swaziland Posted from Blogium for iPhone

Battle Divine!

So we strive valiantly (most of us) to be better people, to do more of the right thing and less of the ‘bad’, I believe that we, as people aspire to be better, to do more good, why then do we fail so dismally? Even though we consciously decide to ‘take a stand’ against injustice, dishonestly etc. it seems that the universe rebels, as if the substance of stuff retaliates. ‘Substance of stuff’ indeed, basically the way that temptation to do wrong is so much more enticing, why is the ‘doing good’ option so untempting, so ‘not sexy’? It’s as if the world wants us to function in the grey and it takes solace from the fact that we won’t do anything out of kilter but just function and ‘go with the flow’ even if the flow is wrong, it’s so much easier to follow it… Maybe it has to do with that age-old notion that for evil to succeed good men just need to do nothing, the problem is that sometimes the ‘doing’ that they do is not good enough, too grey, not explicitly right, and ...